Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour 06 Nights 07 Days
Himalayan Splendour - Tour packages - 06 Nights / 07 Days – Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus (Junction) / Siliguri - Gangtok (02 Nights) - Pelling (02 Nights) - Darjeeling (02 Nights) - Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus (Junction) / Siliguri
Day - 01 – Guest will be received by our official at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) and Transfer to Gangtok - (130 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours) – Gangtok is a perfect destination for tourist in search of enchantment, tranquility, trekking or any other adventure - Land of monastery, mystic rituals / festivals at an elevation of 1,437 meters / 4,715 feet is the most often visited spot of India for its rare Orchids and Butterflies - Check into Hotel - Sight Seeing to Rumtek Monastery (Optional)- Evening free to stroll to M.G. Marg or Local Market - It is advisable to have food in any of the restaurant in M G Road or vicinity - Over night stay at hotel in Gangtok (Rumtek Monastery - Can be Covered but if time permits by Maruti Van)
Day - 02 – Gangtok Local Sightseeing - Early morning breakfast – The local Sightseeing will be in Maruti van as this is the norm of Gangtok - Gangtok local Sight Seeing will be as per the schedule of the guide – 7 to 8 points includes the following - Rumtek Monastery or Ranka Monastery one of the oldest and most beautiful monastery of India with Ban Jhagri Falls - Shanti View Point – Ban Jhagri Falls - Institute of Tibetology - Ganesh Tok - Cottage Industry - Flower Show – White hall - Tashi View Point – The visit to all these places are done with leisure and we advise our guest to follow - Evening one is free to stroll around - Over night stay at Gangtok
Day - 02 – Excursion to Changu / Tsomgo Lake - Nathu La (Optional) - Early morning breakfast – Permits are made one day prior to visit - This is nearly 48 kilometers drive and takes nearly 2 hours - Visit to Tsomgo / Changu Lake and Baba Mandir, cool, serene water and the picturesque beauty – Tsomgo lake is one of the holy lake of the region - A temple of Lord Shiva is built on the lakeside - Primula flowers and other alpine plantation provide an immaculate beauty to this place - Till April it is full of snow and lay frozen – (Nathu La Pass visit has to be arranged the previous Night when Voters ID card will be asked for – Nathu La Pass once booked the amount is not refunded even if the trip get cancelled - Nathula Pass supplement of INR 2500 - INR 4000 /- has to be paid on the spot as it is not included in the final costing) - Back to hotel for lunch or lunch on the way – The rest of the day is free - Evening one is free to stroll around M G Road or the Local Market - Over night stay at Gangtok
Day - 03 - Transfer to Pelling - Morning breakfast and check out of the hotel to proceed to Pelling - A drive of nearly 130 kilometers – 3 ½ - 4 hours drive - Pelling is situated at an altitude of 2072 meters / 6800 feet - On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc - It is one of the exotic settlement with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids, historical sites, short trek routes and wildlife – Its botanical and zoological richness is inspiring and the scenic view from the top of the ridge across deep valley to the heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be seen to be believed - Yuksom, Ravangla, Rinchenpong and Namchi are some of the tourist spot nearby – Check into hotel - Evening free to roam around the small settlement - Over Night stay at Pelling
Day – 04 - Pelling Local sightseeing - After breakfast at hotel – Drive for Full Day Sight Seeing - The routes are forested and the botanical and zoological richness is inspiring. Places of visit are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, it is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true - Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga water Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse ruins, the scenic view from the top of the ruin to the mystic heights of Kanchendzonga ranges is something to be cherished – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center - Over Night stay at Pelling
- Transfer to Darjeeling - Early Morning breakfast - Next the driver will assist you for the forwarding journey to Darjeeling (!25 kilometers 2 ½ - 3 hours) – Darjeeling - At an elevation of 2123 meters / 70001 feet, the land of breathtaking beauty, amidst rolling tea gardens, crowned by the majestic Himalayas popularly known as the Queen of the hills - Jewel in the crown of the Eastern Himalayas with mesmerizing beauty offers spectacular views of the Mount Everest, Mount Kanchendzonga and the rest of spectacular Himalayan range - Check in to hotel – Stroll to Mall / shrubbery Park - Over night stay at hotel in Darjeeling
– Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing – Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast next round of sightseeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
07 - Departure to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) - Drive to Siliguri, on the way to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) (120 kilometers, 2 ½ - 3 hours) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to It’s a two hours drive - Mirik is a quiet town between Siliguri and Darjeeling noted for its secluded charm, Beautiful Tea Gardens, Samendu Lake, Orange Orchards, Cardamom Plantation and its pleasant Climate – Halt at Seemana for view – One will travel through the best Tea estate of the world – Drive to Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) /Siliguri - Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey
- 03 points include Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop (3 hrs trip start at 04.00 a.m. to 7.00a.m)
- 07 points include Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre, Tea Estate (outer view), Ava art Gallery and Japanese temple, Peace Pagoda (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs).
Optional sightseeing with additional cost
- Mirik Lake (Included in 3 Nts Darjeeling pacakge), Nepal Border & Pasupati Market (Nepal)
- Rock Garden (04 hrs approx) (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs or 14.00 hrs to 18.00 hrs)
- Cable Car, Joy ride in toy train cost Rs 350 per ticket & Rs 500 for vehicle (Hotel – station – Hotel transfer)
- Half Day include Banzakhri Falls, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Flower show, Dro-dul Chorten & Institute of Tibetology. (Timing : 09.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs) Full Day include Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok & Hanuman Tok, Ranka Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. (Timing : 09.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs).
- Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full day trip from 08.00a.m. to 03.00 p.m.)
Optional sightseeing with additional cost
- 03 points include Tashi view point, Ganesh Tak & Hanuman Tak (not covered in any of the Itinerary)
- Saramsa Garden, Smile Land Amusement Park. Rumtek Monastery & Lingdum Monastery , Nathula Pass (Indo-China Border) opens only on Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & sun (if permit is available) , Aritar Lake.Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Chardham. Enchey Monastery, Cable Car (Rope way) & Zoo.
- Full day tour covering Mangal Dham, Hanuman Top, Dello Hill, Pine View Nursery, Dr. Grahams Home, Nature interpretation center, Golf course, Denzong parli Buddhist monastery, Kali Temple and Zelepla View point.
Optional sightseeing with additional cost
- Lava & Lolegaon (7 hours approx, start from 8.00 hours to 1600 hours). Pedong
- Science City White River Rafting in Teesta River.